Disclaimer: This is an Honest AgencyScale Review by a Real Beta Tester. I have beta tested this software, therefore will give my honest take on that.
Dear readers, Welcome to my honest AgencyScale review.
If you are looking for an honest Agency Scale review then you come to the right place.
In this article, I am going to explain what AgencyScale is and how it works. I will also talk about its features, benefits, pricing, OTOs, discount, full demo video, pros, cons …and much more essential information in this AgencyScale review that will help you better understand the product.
After reading this article, you will be able to decide if AgencyScale is worth your time and money? and make your purchase without any confusion or doubts.
So stay tuned and read this AgencyScale review till the end!
A Quick Note: If after reading this Agency Scale review and knowing all the pros and cons, you finally decide to try AgencyScale, I would recommend you to pay through the link on this page so that you can also get a special discount and some bonuses after making the purchase.
AgencyScale Review: Quick Product Overview
|Launch Time||11:00 EDT|
|Front-End Price||$47 (One Time)|
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Training||Yes! Step by step training inside|
|Guarantee||30-days Money Back Guarantee|
|Bonuses||Yes, Exclusive Bonuses Included|
|Support||Friendly and Effective Support|
|Discount||Yes, Get Discounted Price Here!|
That’s all about the overview. In the next section of my AgencyScale review, I will explain what exactly is AgencyScale and how AgencyScale works. That way, you will understand it better.
What Is AgencyScale?
AgencyScale is the first to market an all-in-one cloud-based platform that allows you to build a scalable business around all the tools you have purchased in the past. This robust solution includes everything needed to find and close new leads, manage projects, invoices, employees, customers, service packages, proposals/estimates, etc.
This also comes with a dedicated blueprint module to integrate and make money with the top 30 products in their marketplace.
- Includes the proprietary lead generation tool
- Includes everything one needs to manage leads and customers.
- You can track client projects, invoices, and proposals/estimates
- No limit on the number of clients or leads
- It works with agency/commercial and Whitelabel licenses you already own
- One dashboard allows you to manage your entire business, clients, employees, and more
- Includes dedicated “blueprints” to integrate and make money with the top 30 products in the marketplace + any other product in any niche.
AgencyScale Review: Ways to Utilize AgencyScale
Here are 10 Ways in which you can utilize AgencyScale:
- Utilize its lead finder to find hungry business leads from ANY part of the world, in ANY niche.
- Create and manage multiple projects with inbuilt project management features.
- Manage client files in one place (built-in storage included)
- Track and easily report on agency performance (with whitelabel reports)
- Collect and Manage Payments (Paypal, Stripe, RazorPay, PayStack, Authorise.net, Mollie)
- Onboard and manage clients by keeping track of their progress.
- Create and manage multiple projects with inbuilt project management features.
- Control communication between the team and clients – managing client expectations.
- Get access to well documented actionable steps around building an agency, finding clients and earning from freelance sites.
- Build an agency from ground up using the right tools and foundation!
AgencyScale Review: How Does It Work?
AgencyScale is simple and easy software for everyone. You can use it in just 3 simple steps.
- Step 1: Find Your Leads – It has a powerful lead generator.
- Step 2: Close and Manage – Use its robust CRM to manage all your clients incl collecting payments.
- Step 3: Repeat – As new leads are added, CRM continues to produce more clients and more success.
Watch This Official AgencyScale Demo Video To See It In Action Here
AgencyScale Review: Features & Benefits
- Fully Customizable Dashboard: Report and keep track of the most important things to your business.
- Real Time Business Client Finder Facebook Engine: Client Finder allows you to run a simple location and business category search to find highly targeted clients via Facebook.
- Agency CRM: Agency Business Manager to SCALE and GROW Includes everything you need to manage customers and leads. Track client projects, invoices, and proposals/estimates.
- Lead Finder App: Find buyer leads in minutes. Just filter your target audience, get the list of the businesses most likely to purchase your services, and close them.
- Project Dashboard: See all your projects, statistics, and information for more effective management (total projects, hours logged for that projects, overdue projects, the status of each project, and pending milestones)
- Clients Dashboard: Manage all your clients and leads from one place.
- Reports: Track and easily report on agency performance.
- Notice Board: Provide inspiration and encourage active involvement.
- Manage Clients and Leads: This will allow you to manage as many clients effectively within your Agency.
- Complete Business Dashboard: Manage your Entire Business, Clients, Employees, and more with deep Details and Controls.
- Business Finance Manager: Add your company’s financial information and track all aspects of finances (Invoices, Estimates, Expenses, Payments, Due Payments, Proposals)
- Employee Management: Add your company’s employees, track their attendance and manage their leaves. All Employees also get Dedicated Login for better Management.
- Task Manager: Build an Efficient Workflow using the Inbuilt Task Manager to manage and Distribute Tasks.
- Contracts and e-Signatures: Create contracts with clients with e-signatures for fast and Easy Closing and Paperwork.
- Rich Tracking: See all the Numbers clearly for projects, members, progress, expenses, earnings, time logs, tasks, milestones, and more.
- Product and Service Manager: Create products or Service Packages that can be used in invoices and purchased by clients.
- Tickets and Client Support: Tickets can be raised by employees and clients assigned to ticket agents to resolve them.
- Collect and Manage Payments: Receive payments via Paypal, Stripe, RazorPay, PayStack, Authorise.net, and Mollie gateways.
- Supported in 16 languages: Arabic, German, Spanish, Estonian, Farsi FA, French, Greek, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Turkish, and Chinese.
- Multilingual Support: This software support different regions and languages.
- Commercial License: Commercial license is included.
AgencyScale Review: Plug and Play Integration Software
Even AgencyScale allows anyone to build a scalable business with any product or service. But to make this even more powerful, they have added a dedicated “Plug and Play” Integration for 32 of the most popular products in the past year.
Each Product Module Includes The Following:
- Product Masterclass: Overview of the Product Class and Product Selection Guide
- Client Getting Checklist: Step-by-step instructions on how to get their first client, as well as for instructions on how to use cold outreach.
- Product Agency Pricing Guide: Each product has a well-structured agency pricing guide with DFY pricing packages.
- Fiverr Profit Setup: Done for you Fiverr Gigs (Includes featured images, titles, descriptions, prices, and more) that show 10 services they can sell on Fiverr for that product… To sell a service on Fiverr, you can just copy and paste this!
- Demo Data Config For Agency CRM: Product-specific configuration settings that make it easy to find use cases that make money!
AgencyScale Review: Who Is Perfect For?
AgencyScale, Lead-Finder – First-to-Market Agency CRM Platform is for everyone who actually wants to grow their businesses. AgencyScale is perfect for both newbies and established agencies alike.
But still, I want to mention some professionals who must need to purchase AgencyScale Software.
The AgencyScale App Is Ideal For:
- Local consultants & Agencies can easily build and grow an agency with AgencyScale.
- Product creators can now see how to ensure that their products are modeled to help local businesses.
- Digital Marketers can add additional services to their repertoire. By doing this, they can earn additional income from their current clients.
- Freelancers can offer templatized services (like Fiverr) in more places. Easy way to make an extra side income.
- Social Media Experts find clients to sell social media management services.
- Affiliate marketers find leads and send them to affiliate offers.
- Video Marketing Agencies find and manage tons of buyers ready to pay you for your videos.
- Solopreneurs for more customers and seamless client management.
- …And basically, every individuals or businesses that want to grow their businesses in 2022 and beyond.
Well, If you belong to the above profession then Congratulations – AgencyScale is for you! You must need to consider the AgencyScale app at a 1-time price.
Now let’s come down to the next section of this Agency Scale review where we will discuss the price & all AgencyScale OTO info.
AgencyScale Review: Pricing & OTO Details
AgencyScale’s price starts from $47 (front-end offer). AgencyScale’s front end includes all those features that we have discussed above. Apart from the front end, it also have a Fastpass option, a Bundle deal, and 4 OTOs to upgrade for more features.
FrontEnd: AgencyScale – $47
AgencyScale is the First-to-Market Agency CRM Platform – Plug & Play Integration for 32 of the Most Popular Products on the Market Includes all of the features shown in this AgencyScale review above (with Commercial Rights & Agency Rights).
- Client Finder
- Complete Business Dashboard
- Business Finance Manager
- Create and Manage Invoices, Proposals, and Estimates
- Task Manager
- Contracts and e-Signatures
- Rich Tracking
- Product and Service Manager
- Tickets and Client Support
- Receive payments via PayPal Stripe and Razorpay gateways
- Multilingual support
After the FE is purchased, you will be given the OPTION of purchasing the Fast Pass deal as the first upgrade OR to continue on through the funnel and decide on each product individually.
So, after the FE is purchased, you will be taken to a page with a video of Neil asking them to check out a walkthrough on AgencyScale. Neil will present the key points about ALL the OTOs and then Neil will present them with a shortcut, the “Fast Pass” option to just grab all the OTOs at a much lower price than grabbing each one separately. The Fast Pass Bundle will, of course, save them lots of money AND give them ALL the exciting upgrades and training they need to maximize their profits with AgencyScale.
Fast Pass: AgencyScale Fast Pass
Fast Pass all upgrades $197 – $508 if you bought all separately.
- OTO 1: AgencyScale UNLIMITED $97
- OTO 2: AgencyScale Done For You $67
- OTO 3: AgencyScale Whitelabel $297
- OTO 4: AgencyScale Automate $47
There are a few other OTOs/upsells you can buy after buying the front end. In the below topic of my AgencyScale review, you can see all the upgrades/OTOs of AgencyScale.
Note: AgencyScale OTOs/upgrades are 100% optional, and you don’t have to get them to use the main features of AgencyScale that I mentioned before. But these OTO/upsell have some advanced features that might be useful for you.
Let’s take a look at all the upgrades available for AgencyScale:
OTO 1: AgencyScale UNLIMITED – $97
- Unlimited Use of ALL AgencyScale features
- Unlimited Lead Finder PRO
- Invite Unlimited Team Members
- Unlimited Users Customer Relations Manager App
- Unlimited Communication Tool Access
- Unlimited Client Finder App
- Team and Communication Tool Upgrade
- Human Resources Upgrade
- Employee and Team Management
- Attendance Tracking
- Leave Management
- Events (Calendar organizer)
- Agency Report and Analytics Upgrade
- Task report
- Time log report
- Finance report
- Income vs Expense Report
- Leave report
- Attendance report
OTO 2: AgencyScale Done For You – $67
- They will deliver complete assets for all the featured products in the package.
OTO 3: AgencyScale Whitelabel – $197/297
- Rebrand the entire software and create their own users and charge what they want.
OTO 4: AgencyScale Automate – $47
- Training on Agency Automation.
AgencyScale Review: Pros & Cons
- Newbie-friendly software
- Simple to use and Zero Learning Curve
- Way cheaper than other tools
- No monthly or yearly fees.
- No tech or design skills required
- 100% cloud-based with nothing to download or install
- Works on pc, mac, tablet
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Fully mobile friendly
- Dedicated Support & Regular Updates
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
- Some Best Features Locked Behind Upsells.
- I have not found any other cons with AgencyScale.
Now let’s come down to the next section of this Agency Scale review where we will discuss the final verdict of AgencyScale.
AgencyScale Review: My Final Verdict
In the summary, after reading this AgencyScale Review, I hope you have understood the features and the value of using AgencyScale software. In our opinion, the product is good and value for money, so you must try it once.
AgencyScale works with agency/commercial and whitelabel licenses you already own. One dashboard allows you to manage your entire business, clients, employees, and more.
Although I have seen what’s inside AgencyScale and I know you’re just going to love it. AgencyScale is NOT Any Hype But It is a Legit Product and totally worth it. It’s easy to use, and it comes with step-by-step training that helps you get started quickly. Highly Recommended!!
So, What Are You Waiting For? Grab the deal with discount + exclusive bonuses, by just clicking on the button below…